More organism

A bubble loose inside a prison

Reflecting back courts of assize

Take a few moments to open the eyes

Could I be more organism?

 

The rainbow cut out refracts through prism

Hands face space stay hypnotised

Social structures organised

But could I be more organism?

 

A future built on intellect’s frisson

But building blocks are living drops

Not components found in online shops

Might I be more organism?

 

Cognitive opposites favouring schism

And the mollusc back to home she slides

No geo data her journey guides

Could I be more organism?

 

And feel soul’s embodied vision

Instead of trying to visualise

sensations far beyond the eyes

Let me be more organism

 

Emergence knows no plagiarism

Deaf dumb and blind I feel my skin

Taking cosmic vistas in

As I become more organism

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COSMIKNOT > nomadic freedoms of the LyrriK Voyce

Blackberry Picking