hearing aids

 I haven’t had hearing aids all my life

I hear virtually and my brain interprets the sounds

This sounds rather like one of those cassette players

That you used to play with as a child

The ones that turn all sound into a sharply defined clunk

Even the air seems to have sounds on these recording devices

I think because I chose to get hearing aids

Rather than having them bestowed upon me

My body enfolded the technology into my being

Adapted to this hissing realm of warp and woof

The wow and flutter are enfolded into my sensory order

Make sure your equipment is working properly

Is your turn table rotating evenly?

Slow and fast quick quick slow

"Rose and iris and carnation" all have their meaning in themselves. 
This is why no matter how hard I try to say something 
my meaning is best heard when I'm singing.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COSMIKNOT > nomadic freedoms of the LyrriK Voyce

Blackberry Picking