feary

Feary 

I have a feary. Fear is always the cognitive mind knowing the body needs to somehow know. That the mind needs to cede to the body. We conquer fear by working with the body and not running away into the mind’s Warren of fictions and fixations. Feel the body knowing and be on hand with help if needed. I’ve recently experienced unusual bodily sensations such as tingling back of my scalp almost like a rehearsed fear. Like a cat play fighting with an unseen mouse. I thought oh that’s unsettling and felt the need to worry and tense. Then I thought no let the body be. I thought the same recently when I misjudged the contents of the first joint I’ve ever rolled and my body started to feel a little undulating. Panic was on hand in the form of my mind saying see what you’ve done? Then I thought no it’s supposed to do this and lay back and enjoyed the experience. So Is bravery knowing with the body? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COSMIKNOT > nomadic freedoms of the LyrriK Voyce

Blackberry Picking